Long Life Organic Rust & Corrosion Inhibitor
Type B Automotive Coolant (AS 2108:2004)
ECS-1 is a premium grade long life organic rust and corrosion inhibitor type coolant for use in all vehicle makes and models.
ECS-1 is a premium quality, long life, organic, water based rust and corrosion inhibitor. It has been formulated using organic acid technology (OAT) with high performance being a key objective and no low or inferior ingredients have been used.
This product gives superior corrosion protection to all metals found in engine cooling systems. It exceeds the performance requirements of Australian Standard AS/NZS 2108.1-2004 Type B coolant.
- ECS-1 gives excellent protection against liner pitting in heavy duty diesel engines and is suitable for use in all vehicles where anti boil/anti freeze protection is not required.
- ECS-1 is recommended at a 5 – 7% dosage with clean or demineralised water. All premix only uses demineralised water.
- ECS-1 has a service life of 100,000 kms/3yrs in a well maintained automotive engine and up to 4yrs / 500 000kms / 6000 hrs in a well maintained heavy duty diesel cooling system.
- ECS-1 Significantly reduces cavitation, erosion and increases the service life of water pumps.
- ECS-1 is totally compatible with EcSAL-9. EcSAL-9 is recommended where anti boil/anti freeze protection is required.
- ECS-1 is environmentally safe and biodegradable.
- 20L Plastic Pales
- 200L Metal Drum
- 1000L Plastic IBC