Mann+Hummel FM050LCB Centrifuge – The compact, high-efficiency centrifuge unit with a maintenance-free disposable rotor. The FM050 brings the most effective bypass oil conditioning to today’s transport & industrial engines.
- Enables anyone to empty the collected soot and contaminant deposits in less than a minute.
- The need for any contact with the collected waste material is eliminated
- Removes a large proportion of the abrasives and soot present in oil which is caused by the design of today’s low particulate emission engines
This centrifuge has the following parts available:
- Boxed Service Kit T-59-ESL73950 – Includes: 1 x Disposable Rotor and 1 x Cover Oring (M+H 6899747801)
- Enginecare Systems stock all Service and Spare parts for the FM050 centrifuges
Click here to view and information flyer about the disposable rotor centrifuge: ECSAL Mann Hummel FM050LCB Disposable Rotor Centrifuge flyer
Click here for the FM050LCB Instruction Manual: ECSAL Mann Hummel FM050 Centrifuge Manual
*Mann+Hummel oil cleaning centrifuges are manufactured in the UK and were originally known as Glacier and are also known as Spinner II 596HE 560HE