Mann+Hummel FM090- LCB Centrifuge – Designed for compressor equipped engines, trucks, buses, grader, loaders etc.
The FM090LCB centrifuge incorporates a remote mounting base. This uses compressed air and float valve assembly to force return the cleaned oil to the engine sump, enabling remote mounting with a small diameter return hose (e.g. on a vehicle chassis).
Air consumption is almost nil, air flow to the sump being prevented by the float mechanism. Oil flow to the air system is prevented by a non-return valve.
- Suitable for lubrication systems with capacity from 15 to 90 litres, where a compressed air supply is available.
- Filter dirt capacity 0.90 litres. Filter oil capacity 1.125 litres. Minimum oil drain pipe size 12mm internal.
- Maximum air consumption 36 litres/hour.
This centrifuge has the following parts available:
- Paper Inserts (pkt. 25) T-99-ESL73165 (M+H 6893330101)
- Oring Kit T-99-ESL07201K (M+H 6899717701)
- Boxed Service Kit T-99-ESL73265K – Includes: 1 x Paper insert, 1 x Cover Oring and 1 x Rotor Oring
- Enginecare Systems stock all Service and Spare parts for the FM090LCB centrifuges
Click here for the FM090LCB Instruction Manual: ECSAL FM090 LCB Centrifuge Manual
Click here to view the Mann+Hummel Centrifuge Catalogue: 2019 Full Catalogue Mann_Hummel Centrifuges
*Mann+Hummel oil cleaning centrifuges are manufactured in the UK and were originally known as Glacier and are also known as Spinner II 996LCB 960LCB