MARINE WASTE COMPACTOR; For garbage management on ships, which aids to comply with more stringent ANNEX-V regulations in marine industry.
Oilmax waste compactors can compress almost all types of garbage generated onboard & greatly reduces the volume of garbage using high capacity hydraulic power pack arrangement; In most cases the output from a compactor is a block of material which facilitates the shipboard storage of garbage and the discharge of the material in a port facility.
Our compactors are manufactured to high quality for powerful stroke & simpler in operation comprising automatic stroke and allow you to combine a week or two of garbage into one bag. Marine waste like Empty Drums, Boxes/Cartons, Metal cans, Plastic Bottles, Cardboard, Paper, used filters & similar waste produced on board can be easily compacted to smaller volumes for safe & efficient storage.
Compacted waste (1/10th Of original volume) can be stored in more quantity for longer duration & can be disposed off at a convenient & most economical port reception facilities.
- Rugged Design with high compaction force
- Great reduction in Trash volume
- Automatic Hydraulic operation : Just operating a push button , ram will compress waste & revert back and will stop automatically.
- Safety interlock for door & Overload protection for motor
- Simpler operation and easier to Install
- Low Initial & operating costs with very little maintenance
- Substantial Reduction In waste handling costs
- Rapid compaction stroke with more compression output
- Heavy duty structure with fixed mounting arrangement
- Spill / liquid collection tray provided at bottom.
- Electroless nickel plating on hydraulic cylinder and guide bars for corrosion resistant and long life.
**A wide range of Waste Compactor models are available with different capacities as per customer requirement at an economical cost**