Enginecare Systems Australasia is a proud distributor of the Mann+Hummel oil cleaning centrifuge manufactured UK (originally known as Glacier and also known as Spinner II).
A Mann+Hummel centrifuge provides the oil cleaning efficiency to reduce operating costs and extend the service life of heavy-duty diesel, natural gas and Landfill engines.
Mann+Hummel centrifuges economically remove the most damaging by-products of the combustion process – the soot and fine contaminants that full-flow filters and other types of bypass filtration simply cannot stop.
A Mann+Hummel centrifuge is a cleanable, re-usable bypass filtration solution. It is simple to service and ruggedly constructed to provide dependable, trouble-free performance.
Xtreme Cleaning with Mann+Hummel Centrifuges:
Why are centrifuges Superior to Ordinary media-type filtration?
- Centrifuges will maintain consistent fine particle extraction throughout the total oil service interval, unlike media-type filtration which can permanently block and cause the oil to bypass the filter altogether.
- Ultra-fine particle removal reduces wear at least 50%
- High efficiency maintains additive potency, extends oil life
- Large dirt holding capacity extends oil drain and service intervals
- Oil cleaning effectiveness extends full-flow filter life
- Reduced oil and filter consumption cuts waste disposal costs