Enginecare Systems Australasia Pty Ltd are proud Australian and South Pacific Island distributors for AMSOIL synthetic lubricants and filtration systems.
AMSOIL FORMULATES A WIDE SELECTION OF SYNTHETIC LUBRICATING OILS for all types of engine and gear applications, including those for specialized vehicles and severe operating conditions. In addition, AMSOIL has developed sophisticated fuel additives, filtration systems and other companion products that supplement and extend lubricant performance. This complete line of quality products is recognized by countless private motorists, fleet managers and industrial administrators as the best and most cost-effective choice for increasing engine performance, reducing maintenance and prolonging vehicle and equipment life. …making history with synthetics
AMSOIL has a documented history of innovation and leadership.
- First to develop an API-rated 100 percent synthetic motor oil.
- First to introduce the concept of “extended drain intervals” with a recommended 25,000-mile/1-year drain interval.
- First U.S. company to utilize the NOACK volatility test as a standard of performance excellence.
- First to produce synthetic motor oils for diesel engines, racing engines, turbo and marine engines.
- First to introduce synthetic oils that legitimately contribute to improving fuel efficiency.
- First to manufacture synthetic gear lube for automotive use.
- First to manufacture a 100:1 pre-mix synthetic 2-cycle oil.
- First to manufacture a synthetic automatic transmission fluid for automotive use.
As a jet fighter squadron commander LIEUTENANT COLONEL ALBERT J. AMATUZIO had ample opportunity to witness synthetic lubricants in action. These oils are used exclusively in jet engines because of three extraordinary performance characteristics: an ability to reduce friction and wear on engine components, an ability to function dependably at severe temperature extremes and an ability to withstand rigorous and lengthy engine operation without chemical breakdown.
Recognising that these same benefits would prove invaluable in combustion engines, Al Amatuzio formulated the first synthetic motor oil in the world to meet API service requirements for automobile engines. The new lubricant performed like no other before it. When the first can of AMSOIL 10W-40 appeared on the market in 1972, it signaled the birth of an entire industry. AMSOIL synthetic lubricants have expanded the boundaries of lubrication science and redefined the performance possibilities of modern machinery and engines.
AMSOIL INC. was founded on Al Amatuzio’s desire for technical innovation, his commitment to high quality and his belief that consumers would respond to a superior product. The company has remained true to these ideals; its history is a checklist of revolutionary products that have withstood the tests of time. As the pioneer corporation in the field of synthetic lubrication, AMSOIL sees itsCommitment to Excellence as a historical responsibility, and A.J. Amatuzio’s energy and vision continue to drive the company forward.…inspired by aerospace technology