Cooling System, Radiator flush and descaler
– for use when changing engine coolant
- ECS-13 is a powder form concentrated cooling system, Radiator Flush and descaler.
- ECS-13 is highly effective in removing oil, grease, sludge, scale and other impurities in cooling systems.
- ECS-13 is buffered for use with aluminium components.
- Contains corrosion inhibitors to protect reactive metals in the cooling system.
- ECS-13 is non-foaming.
- ECS-13 is economical to use.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1 Dissolve 200grams of ECS-13 in warm to hot water and add to cooling system.
2 Leave ECS-13 in the cooling system for 30 minutes under normal operating conditions. For best results, leave ECS-13 in the system for 24 hours under normal operating conditions.
3 Drain the contents of the cooling system and flush with clean water.
4 Ensure the cooling system is completely flushed of ECS-13.
5 Add a new change of coolant to the system to be chosen from the following:
**IMPORTANT: ECS-13 is strongly alkaline. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. DO NOT leave ECS-13 in cooling system for more than 48 hours. ECS-13 must be completely removed prior to addition of new coolant.**
- 200g Plastic Bottle (Box of 12 Only)
- 20kg Plastic Pales